Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Boy Bubba

Saturday I decided that it was time to give the babe his first hair cut.  Of course, I didn't cut much off because I love his little curls and I can't bare the thought that my kiddo is growing up! Well, the next morning he comes pitter pattering into our bedroom. Yes!  He had learned how to crawl out of his crib!  At nap time I put him in his crib and in two seconds flat he was back out.  So, Zac and I took everything but a twin mattress out of his room and are in the process of big boy bed training. Max is just barely 16 months old, so I thought he was a little young for the transition, but apparently not.  We've had a rough couple of days, but I think we are gonna make it.  Last night he fell asleep in the middle of the floor.  Today for nap time, he fell asleep kneeling at the bottom of the bed, so I think we are making a little progress.  Just when you think you have the parenting thing down, they throw something else at you...

No comments:

Post a Comment