Sunday, March 28, 2010

Drumming and Rufus

Max loves music! And he loves to play the drums with his daddy. How cute are they together?

This week Max has learned to bark. He barks all the time now. Every time he hears the neighbors dogs bark (which I am now realizing is a lot) sees a dog or sees his stuffed animals (which aren't always dogs, but he barks non the less). So when I went in to get him from his nap yesterday he was holding on to Rufus, yup, you guessed it, his stuffed animal who just so happens to be a dog. I got him out of the crib and put Rufus back in. We had lots and lots of tears, so Rufus came downstairs. Still more tears whenever I tried to take Rufus out of his hands. Sooooo...as you can see...Rufus even ended up eating with bubbas in his high chair...Rrrrrruuuuufffff!!!