Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chicago Museum of Science and Industry


We had a great opportunity to live in Chicago close to my cousin Tami.  She is awesome!  She taught me how to make my grandma's bread and showed me the ropes in Chicago.  She suggested we take Max down to the Museum of Science and Industry.  At first I thought, "Ummm...Max will in no way like a science museum."  But I should have known that due to my cousin's amazing awesomeness that she would not lead us astray.  And it is true, the museum was amazing!  However, both Tami and Jean escaped having their pictures taken...which I am very sad about.






Max went crazy over this life sized John Deere tractor!  We had a very difficult time persuading him to get out and let the other kids have a turn to drive it...



A life sized vortex...

No comments:

Post a Comment