Well, it is summer!!! Yay! We are here in Chicago for a bit. Max and I have been having a lot of fun hanging out with Jean and spending every day together. We go to the store, the park, rike the tricycle, read stories and watch movies and snuggie together. It's been a nice relaxing break from school. Zac is working like crazy and super busy...so I'll be trading spaces with him in the fall. But for now...life is great! I can't believe my little bug-a-boo is getting so big! He's full of adventure and is still keeping me in running shoes every day! He's talking like crazy now and loves his buddies Woody, Bullseye and Buzz. Max is such a lovable little guy and will always give me lots of hugs and kisses. I love you little guy!
Woody getting a big huggie from Max...
Woody getting a kiss from Max...






No comments:
Post a Comment