Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

My cousin Tami invited us vagabonds up to Chicago to spend the holiday with her family and her parent who were also visiting. So while Zac was slaving away in the hot sun all day making cash monies, Max, Jean and I took off for Chicago! Max absolutely adores his cuzzies. He had the greatest day ever playing on the swing set, playing "bouncy ball" with Andrew, sliding on the slip n' slide, running after the lightning bugs, and of course watching fire works (which he continually asks to see again). It was such a great day filled with family and fun! We are so lucky to have such an amazing family and live in a wonderful country with so many liberties and freedoms!

Addison and Eric

Taylor, Andrew, Carol and Jean


Tami and Carol

Taylor and Andrew

Jean and Taylor

Will and Kyle

1 comment:

  1. love it! I'm glad you had a happy 4th. I miss you guys! Hope you continue to have fun, and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete