Last week we had snow here in Utah. Yes, snow on October 5th!!! It made me realize that summer has come and gone and it's now time for winter again. (Very very sad about this) So I decided that I'd better take a moment to reflect on the happenings of summer while I have the chance.
Our little family taveled the country this summer with Zac's work. We moved from town to town like vagabonds and/or a traveling circus. The office worked hard and it paid off. Zac was the number one rep in the company selling 302 accounts and his office was also the top selling with a total of 2,572. It was an intense summer but we were glad to be together as a family!
Max and I came home the first of August so I could get ready to start nursing school again. We were glad to be stationary but it was hard to be a single mom and be a full time student at the same time. But as hard as it is Max is always my number one! When I would get home from school we would go outside and ride his bike or play the drums. Max learned how to ride a big boy bike (although he is riding his trike in the pics below) and is getting really good at drumming!
Dad is now home for good and we couldn't be happier! Max is getting so big so fast and I want to slow down time so he stays little forever! He loves to sing and color, play basket ball, go to the park and play with his cars and trucks. He has a new love for cooking and cleaning and always wants to help mommy. We can't go to bed without reading lots and lots of stories and that is my favorite way to end my day with Max.
I'm learning lots and lots this semester and I'm glad for the opportunity to learn. But I am sooooooo looking forward to having less stress in my life!!! I just finished my OB clinicals last week and will soon be done with Med Surg and then starting my pediatric clinicals, so it has been a busy one. I'm excited for the semester to end soon and so I can spend some more time with my little family.
Well, here's to summer...you were a great one!








No comments:
Post a Comment