Well, I don't know about you but it was so nice to have some beautiful weather around
here for a few days. And on Easter too! Yay! A perfect day to remember our
Savior's sacrifice and triumph over death.
I was super crazy with school so Zac, nana, and grandpa pulled an Easter egg hunt, and egg coloring party together for Max. And he loved every second of it!
Zac found the cutest turtle basket for Max. We love turtles around our house
so we were pretty excited...
Zac also found an egg spinner to color eggs with. It was perfect for a little toddler.
As you can guess Max loved searching for and finding the Easter eggs...
He was a little scared to get this egg out of the "spider"...LOL! But he braved it anyway.
I think Max ate about 10 pounds worth of chocolate that day. Here he is assessing his spoils...
Cash monies for the piggie bank...
And racing his Easter basket cars with dad--a happy and fun day!



















No comments:
Post a Comment