Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why I love being a mom...

Well, I finished my finals and I'm still alive. I made the move out to St. Louis...and even got here the day before Mother's day! This year I decided that I was NOT moving on Mother's day (seems like I have every year). So I drove out with enough time to get here to celebrate! We are happy to be a full family again and I am enjoying having the time I need to get some much needed R&R. Since coming to St. Louis, Max and I have spent most of our days lounging about, going to the park, riding bikes and snuggling. Max keeps me laughing everyday and I'm so glad I get to be his mom!



After church on Mother's day we came home and after some chocolate milk Max put his tie back on and decided to ride his bike (you can tell I'm in an apartment now and can be much more relaxed about that kind of thing). I loved the milk mustache and the nudity, of course, made me laugh.






Max is our little fix-it man. He wanders around the house "fixing" things. When the maintenance man came over to fix the sink he ran to grab his tools and watched him very carefully. After he finished Max then told him matter-of-factly that he now needed to go "fix" the swimming pool so he could go swimming. Well, now the pool is "fixed" and we will be swimming everyday--much to Max's great pleasure.




Thanks for making me a mom little man! I am so lucky to be your mommy.




No comments:

Post a Comment